We have the opportunity to lift people up in prayer. This “quarantine” affords us time that we normally may not have to pray; and prayer is powerful. Would you join me in lifting up a prayer for these people throughout the week?
- The frontline workers. People who are first responders, doctors and nurses, truck drivers and “essential” workers.
- Those who are sick, especially with the virus.
- Those who have lost loved ones during this difficult season.
- Our nation and government as they make decisions that affect us all.
- Other countries and nations who are having a hard time managing the crisis.
- Pastors, Missionaries and Christian workers who are seeking to serve and bring hope to other nations at this time.
- Parents and children as they continue to navigate a new life pattern of work and school.
- Our church members and attenders.
Remember 1 Thessalonians 5:17 says to “pray continually”. May the Lord bless you as you pray throughout the week.
2 thoughts on “People you can pray for this week”
Absolutely, thank you.
Absolutely, thank you, praying